We offer pre-registration and admission forms for our patients. Register for your procedure here.
PSCF is a center of excellence for Orthopedic Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery.
Check out our FAQ.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
We are committed to ensuring that our environment remains the safest environment possible for our patients, staff and community at large.
If you or your close contacts are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever, Chills, Nausea and Vomiting, Excessive Coughing and Sneezing or Shortness of Breath please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
Please be aware that only patients (not family or friends) will be allowed in the facility for safety and distancing purposes during your visit. Minors may be accompanied by one adult.
We thank you for helping to ensure the health and safety of our staff and patients. We look forward to serving your surgical needs.
PSCF provides surgical services only to patients testing negative for COVID 19 preoperatively in a high quality, safe, warm and friendly environment. We do not treat patients with COVID-19 and restrict visitors to minimize exposure risks to all. We place safety of the patients, staff and community as a priority, and work diligently to mitigate spread of COVID-19. We focus on safety of all utilizing policies and protocols in line with the CDC, State and National Health guidelines.
- Preoperative education and review
- COVID-19 preoperative testing
- Stringent day of service screening
- Highest level cleaning/disinfecting protocols in all areas of the facility, in addition to supplies and equipment.
- Enhanced infection Control practices throughout the facility
- Masking and distancing requirements are in place for all visitors, patients and staff in addition to use of appropriate PPE throughout the facility
- All other mitigation and safety practices as recommended by the CDC and Health Department are in effect
For any additional questions you may have please contact us.